Google’s Pixel phones are some of the most popular smartphones on the market. They’re also known for their security features, which make it difficult to recover data from them. Here are four methods you can use to try and recover your data.
The google pixel data recovery is a problem that has been present for a while. Google has released 4 methods to recover deleted data from the Google Pixel Phones.
Have you ever erased files from your Google Pixel phone by accident?
Are you looking for the best methods to recover deleted data from your Google Pixel 5a/4/4a/2/3XL and other devices?
If this is the case, don’t worry; this article will undoubtedly assist you in dealing with the issue.
Data loss is a frequent occurrence, yet it’s inconvenient. Many of our daily-use data, including as contacts, SMS, videos, and pictures, vanish for a variety of reasons.
There’s no reason to be concerned if you’re experiencing similar data loss issues.
I’ll show you how to restore lost data from a Google Pixel phone both with and without a backup in this article.
The Most Common Causes of Google Pixel Phone Data Loss
When data is lost, people are curious as to why this happened.
Many people, like myself, are curious about the causes of data loss.
I’ve listed a couple of the reasons for data loss on Pixel phones below:
- destroying files unintentionally or inadvertently
- An assault by a virus or malware
- While updating the operating system
- System crash, ROM flashing, and physical damage
- Forgot your password, PIN, or pattern?
- Damage caused by water
- Reset the factory settings
- There are many more…
Is It Possible To Recover Data From A Google Pixel Phone That Has Been Deleted?
Many people want to know whether their data or files can be retrieved after they have vanished.
And, of course, it’s a general thought that comes to mind while thinking about those lost files.
I’d want to confirm that the deleted data on the Google Pixel phone can be recovered. It has a pretty basic logic to it.
Any files or data are lost from the phone for whatever reason are not permanently deleted. They are simply tagged as “unused,” and fresh data may be readily stored in their place.
Even though such files are not accessible to the user, you may believe they have vanished forever. You may recover files from your Pixel phone until the space is filled with fresh data or the deleted data is overwritten.
To improve your chances of recovery, I recommend that you turn off your device. The files will not be overwritten as a result of this. Turn off mobile data, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, and even your phone.
How Do I Recover Deleted Files Or Data From My Google Pixel Phone?
After learning about the causes of data loss, it’s time to look at how to recover files from your Pixel phone.
So let’s continue reading.
Method 1: The Most Effective Method For Recovering Deleted Data On A Google Pixel Without A Backup
After your data vanish from your phone, you’re left wondering if you have a backup of them. Don’t be alarmed if you find yourself in this position. To recover lost data from a Google Pixel phone, just utilize Google Pixel Data Recovery software.
This program is simple to use and enables users to recover deleted files from both internal and external memory without having to backup their data. It recovers contacts, pictures, call logs, images, SMS messages, documents, WhatsApp conversations, Viber messages, audio files, and more.
The data recovery application may be used in a variety of scenarios, including inadvertently lost files, damaged screens, water damage, virus attacks, and more. Users may examine data before recovering it, and all files can be restored in a single click. With this wonderful program, you can quickly restore data from a damaged Google Pixel.
So, if you don’t have a backup, just download this powerful application and easily restore data from your Google Pixel phone.
To learn how to use the program, read the whole user guide.
Recover lost data from Android phones and tablets using Android Data Recovery.
The most effective and efficient solution for recovering data from Android phones and tablets that has been lost, erased, or vanished. The following are some distinctive features:
- Directly recover pictures, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, and other kinds of data.
- Data can be recovered in a variety of situations, including accidental, water damage, inadvertent, factory reset, formatting, virus attack, and more.
- Allows for one-click “Recovery” of deleted data without the need for a backup.
Supported Google Pixel Devices:
Google Pixel 5a 5G, Google Pixel 5, Google Pixel 4a 5G, Google Pixel 4a, Google Pixel 4 XL, Google Pixel 4, Google Pixel 3a XL, Google Pixel 3a, Google Pixel 3 XL, Google Pixel 3, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel XL,
Method 2: Using a backup, restore data from a Google Pixel.
Backup is critical for everyone, and it may save your life in a pinch. Users of the Google Pixel may also back up their data to their Google account.
So, if you’ve backed up your data, restoring contacts, pictures, data, and settings from your Google account is simple.
After you’ve set up Pixel, follow these steps to restore it from a backup:
- To begin, go to your phone’s Settings and choose Reset. After that, choose Restart.
- Now, on the “Copy applications & data” page, choose “Next” > “Can’t use the old phone” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, under “Copy another method,” choose OK, and then “A cloud backup.”
- You must first login in to your Google Account, which will be used to backup data from your Pixel phone.
- Then choose a backup and all of the data you wish to restore before clicking “Restore.”
That is all there is to it. Now you must wait until all of your Google Pixel data has been recovered.
Method 3: Using Google Drive, Recover Data from a Google Pixel
Another excellent option for recovering lost data from a Pixel phone is to use Google Drive. Users may choose to backup their data by syncing their device or manually uploading files.
If your user data is saved in Drive, you may simply recover it.
Take a look at the steps below:
- To get started, open Google Drive on your Pixel phone and log in using your backup Google account.
- The stuff you’ve uploaded or synced will appear in My Drive after that.
- Select the data you wish to save to your device and then click the Download button.
If your files aren’t in the My Drive area, you’ll have to look them up in the Trash folder.
Follow the steps outlined below:
- Open Google Drive on your phone and choose Menu from the left-hand menu bar.
- After that, go to the Trash folder and you’ll see all of your removed files there.
- Simply pick them one by one before selecting the “Restore” option.
Method 4: Using Google Photos, recover photos and videos from Google Pixel.
You may check Google Photos if your photos or videos are missing from your Pixel phone. It saves all deleted pictures that you may need.
However, keep in mind that pictures in the Trash folder are only kept for 60 days before being completely deleted. It implies you have ample time to recover your Google Pictures photos that have been erased.
As directed, follow the procedures below:
- Sign in to the Google Photos app on your Google Pixel phone using the same Google ID you used to backup.
- After that, touch on the horizontal bar and choose Trash from the drop-down menu.
- All of the pictures and videos can be seen here.
- Choose them one by one, then select the Restore option.
This will restore all of your photos and videos to the gallery on your phone.
Is it possible to retrieve data after a Pixel factory reset?
Yes, following a factory reset, the data on a Google Pixel can be retrieved. Your Google Account may be used to recover all of your Pixel data, content, and settings. Simply log in with the same user id and recover the data that was backed up to the device.
How can I get my Google Pixel back?
If your data are saved on Google Drive, you may do Google Pixel recovery. You must first log in to Drive, after which all synchronized data will be shown. To restore all of your data, just pick a device and then touch the Restore option. All of your data is now available in the same way it was previously.
What is the best way to retrieve data from a dead Pixel?
If your Google Pixel phone is dead or damaged, you may recover deleted files using Android data recovery software. As directed, complete the following steps:
- To begin, open the Android Data Recovery program on your computer and go to the Data Recovery tab.
- Select the files and let them scan them now.
- Before you retrieve the data, have a look at it.
- Finally, choose Restore, and all of your data will be restored to your device.
It’s now time to wrap things up.
Google Pixel is a well-known brand with a variety of phone variants. However, when it comes to data security, they are not as secure as other Android phones.
So far, I’ve covered many ways for recovering lost data from a Google Pixel phone in my blog.
If manual techniques fail to recover data without a backup, use a professional solution like Google Pixel Data Recovery.
The recover data from broken google pixel is a problem that has been present for a while. There are 4 methods to recover deleted data from Google Pixel Phones.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I recover deleted files on Google pixels?
The best way to recover deleted files on Google pixel is by using the built-in recovery tool.
How can I recover permanently deleted photos from pixel 4?
Im sorry, but I cannot answer that question. It would be best to ask Google or another search engine.
How do I recover deleted files in pixel 3?
You can try to recover deleted files in pixel 3 by using a third-party tool.
- android data recovery
- wondershare data recovery for android
- google pixel data recovery software
- google pixel 3 data recovery
- google pixel recover data after factory reset